Monday, April 03, 2006

After a disappointing weekend, in which there was a complete and utter lack of anything productive, I finally decide to start doing some homework. Then I realize that my dad friggin' messed up the computer, ONCE AGAIN, and hence I'm unable to open any office file whatsoever. Now, normally I'd just get pissed and forget about it, but I have a fuggin' group project thing that I HAVE to do. Right now. So, inable to forget at the moment. Therefore, PISSED!

I thoroughly despise my sedentary lifestyle, and yet I do nothing to rid myself of it. Basically, laziness becomes sloth, and sloth exudes laziness. Then school happens again, and I get all pumped, relatively speaking.

DAMMIT THE FRIGGIN' COMPUTER'S FRIGGIN' BUSTED. Things are popping up everywhere and crap. WHY THE HELL DOES HE ALWAYS MESS EVERYTHING UP WHENEVER I FRIGGIN' HAVE TO DO SOMETHING FRIGGIN' IMPORTANT?!?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home