Tuesday, February 07, 2006

"It's Just Another Wasted Day"

Yeah. Woke up at 6, studied for 4 hrs, took my test, died a little inside, skipped classes and went home, wasted craploads of time doing absolutely nothing (well, reading webcomics to be exact), watched the hockey game (rather entertaining actually), sportsnet and other random tv shows, and now it's 12:30am.

Guess who has an assignment due tomorrow who hasn't started it yet who also has a class at 8:30am? That's right, ME!!! ...

It's just another wasted day. A boring life in a boring town, with the same old crowd. WHOA-OH-OH!! Heheh, going off on a Less Than Jake tangent right there...

I shouldn't've skipped class today. Or, rather I shouldn't've gone on the comp and wasted the day away and instead do what I was all psyched up to do on the busride home, and that was to work out / swim. Went online to check the swim schedule, but that lead to webcomic non-goodness. Whoops. Therefore, no working out, and therefore fallen back to laze. Heheh. Oh well, I was kinda burned out from the exam today. Excuses excuses, I know...

Anyways, no more blogging for me. Time for work. Or, rather, other forms of procrastination, THEN homework. Heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

[edit, 2:12am - Seems I've hit a wall in my homework. This wall is basically "explain the numbers" kinda thing. I'm not really tired, per se, more like lazy to actually do it. Which is bad, 'cause it is quite late, and I would rather be done sooner than later. Oh well, this bit of blogging should quench my procrastinatory thirst. Also, I'm finding my growing dependence of caffeine rather unnerving. I mean, it may not be much, but morning tea + evening cola = beginning of bad habbits. Therefore, for rest of week(s), no more caffeine. Yeah!! (well, maybe tomorrow, if only for early morning class...but hopefully not!) And now, back to work!]

[edit, 10 mins later - Yeah, I lied. Kind of. This "wall" isn't due to laziness, it's due to lack of understanding. I have no clue what the question's asking for. Oh well, I guess I'd rather admit to sloth than to unintelligence. Anyways, I'm considering putting down a "no change is necessary, assuming all cost drivers are a good measure of..." etc etc, a generalized nothing's-wrong answer, hopefully pulling a couple extra marks outta my butt...and yes, butt is much funnier to say than donkey...]

[edit, 3:30am - Finally finished, half an hour later than I wanted. No matter, it's done, so I don't care. I really hit my stride about half an hour ago, caffeine fully kicking in. Unfortunately, I'm actually kinda wide awake right now, heheh. But, I need sleep, so I shall go sleep now...gnite everybody! (...and by everybody, I mean the people who are actually awake at this time and will read this before daybreak, i.e. only myself, i.e meaning I'm talking to myself, indirectly. Hehehe...)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home