Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yet Again

Yet another schooling gripe. Stupid assignments being due. Although, I've decided to forgo doing the stats assignment, as they only take the top 5 (of 6) assignments anyways, and considering it didn't look like this would be receiving a good mark to begin with...so yeah. One down, another to go.

The "another" seems easy enough, write a resume and cover letter. But, it's eleven frickin' thirty at night, and I'm sick and tired. [not meaning the expression]. And sleepy. I'm very very sleepy. Perhaps I shall go make myself some tea.

I was going to do work at school today, but after waking up at 6, 3 hrs of class, & 2 hrs of copying notes of classes I've missed, I just didn't have the drive. So, I decided to go home. However, after taking 2 hrs of getting home by bus, I was quite exhausted (as I couldn't sleep on the bus).

Although, I did end up seeing Irfan on the bus to richmond, so that was cool. Irfan's an awesome guy, knew him since I was in gr. 4. And he somehow knows Reuben, and apparently Colleen and Mai too, heheh...small world.

But yeah. Complete lack of any motivation today. Fairly disconcerting, really. It's not like I don't wanna do work, it's just that I can't bring myself to start. Hence me blogging. Hence me downloading + watching last weeks episode of smallville by 7pm so I could watch this week's smallville at 8pm, followed by watching Beauty and the Geek afterwards, then having a shower, then watching tv, then surfin' the net, then realizing it's 11:30 thus deciding to open up a word document, only to start blogging. Heheh. Ramble ramble.

I'm soo freaking tired. Perhaps I shall go make myself a hot cup of tea. Perhaps I shall force myself into actually doing some work. Or perhaps I shall spend the next half hour reading blogs.

**30 mins have elapsed**

Yup. Reading of blogs won out. I'm horrible...

Until next time, I guess...

[edit, 4am - I'm so friggin' stupid! Here I am, spent 3 hrs doing my resume, and I now realize it doesn't have to be exactly about me at freakin' all! It's just a freakin' assignment! And I still have to do a freakin' cover letter! Gah...]

[edit, 6:25am - My goodness, finally done. Could've done so much freakin' better. This time I'm more annoyed than usual, as this means I'm going to have to change around my resume once again before I hand it into the co-op thingy. Surprisingly though, I still don't feel all that tired. Wait, strike that, time for bed...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home