Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Forced to School

Still sick, and still at school. I just wanna go home. Plus, I don't see how good the next few lectures'll be, as I feel slightly out of it...plus, the notes are online...

Or so I thought, but I checked yesterday, and the notes for 392 haven't been posted! WHAA?? This worries me, so I'll ask in my next class.

I kinda wanna skip stats after 392, but I learn math 10x better in class than out...then again, I've already taken stats...but, I must do my stats homework, and perhaps there's some hints for the assignment today...

Argh, stupid assignment due friday! As well as my 299 assignment! Stupid sickness making me feel tired and lazy...even moreso than usual! Plus, I wanna finish most of it tonight, so tomorrow I can focus on the band thing and not worry about assignments.

Gah, speaking of worry, I'm semi-freaking out about my Psyc midterm on monday, there's tons and tons of stuff to remember, and it's worth 40%, and I haven't started studying AT ALL, and I probably wont tonight or tomorrow, and this sunday's the freaking SUPERBOWL, so my usual sunday cramming isn't going to happen I'd assume, which means I got friday afterschool for about 4 hrs, saturday night for probably another 4 hours (HAHAHA, me study sat night, I know I'm not...), and, finally, however much time is left sunday night when I get home. Oh man, and I also have to frickin' read practically 7 chapters! Holy freakin' crappy goodness! ...yeah, not cool.

Oh well, class for today, I'll go to both. Then probably finish up my stat assignment afterwards at school too.

Wait a sec, when's my next 294 assignment due?? Crud crud crud...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home