Wednesday, February 01, 2006

LIBRARY

I've been doing this one stupid problem on my stats assignment, which requires excel, which requires me to be in the computer lab. However, the reason why I'm taking so long isn't because I don't understand the problem, it's because there's a whole bunch of people being incredibly loud and annoying. This computer lab is located within the LIBRARY.

LIBRARIES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE QUIET, DAG NABBIT!!!

I said it once, and I'll say it again, David Lam library SUCKS. Too noisy.

(btw, I'm too lazy to get up and shush, and I need the commerce comps for the excel functions, and I'm too self-conscious to stick in earplugs)

I want to be finished now. But I'm not. Stupid everything, gotta finish this crap by tonight.

I'm hungry again...spent all my monay...I wanna go home...

Until next time, I guess...

[edit, 10 mins later - Looks like they cleared everybody out of the lab, heheheh. Stupid loud annoying people. However, they sound like they're leaving, meaning I'll be alone in the comp lab. WOO HOO!!! Time to study now...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home