Sunday, January 29, 2006

Overkill, much??

As of today, the HOMM Fansites signed a News Supression Pact, saying that until Heroes V is officially delayed (i.e. to polish the game, etc), they will not post information on their sites. As well as blocking any previous info.

Overkill, much?

I mean, they already had many unofficial info that said the game's delayed. Basically, that it was already delayed (althought there's evidence that this wasn't true), and that it wasn't listed in their quarterly games report.

All this came after the open beta started, when a bunch of testers, who're active in the HOMM community, make a petition to delay the game, which lead to a website with the same message. I say it's getting out of control. However, I do encourage everyone to sign it, 'cause everyone wants a good Heroes game...not like the last one, which was just BAD. Especially when first released.

Anyways, so that's pretty much what I wanted to say. As per my illness, I feel 10x better today, although not well enough to watch superbowl (DAG NABBIT!), and definately not enough to play hockey. Funny thing, I woke up at around 8, after sleeping past midnight. I mean, I wanted to sleep for like 12 hrs, but I couldn't fall back asleep...wide awake, watched a bunch of cartoons, and blogged. And now it's time for comping.

Until next time, I guess...

[edit - my goodness, I forgot to mention my pissed-off-iness at HNIC yesterday! I mean, it was one of the best canucks game I've watched in quite some time, and right in the last 5 minutes of the game, it gets freaking cut off! Stupid tv-station power outtage! Then, after what seemed like forever, I flip it back only to hear "and we're off to overtime!" WTF?? Canucks were leading 3-2!!! And I didn't get to see how they sucked!!! Stupid everything...but hey, shootout was cool, Ruutu did the same move as before, AWESOME. All around, pretty cool game. Gave up a point to colorado, but hey a win is a win.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home