Monday, October 03, 2005

Heheh, an actual post now...

Well, got a couple of Retrojunk awesomeness outta the way...man, Retrojunk isn't half as awesome when you don't have a blog to keep everything down, haha...

Anyways, first off, after eating w/ my uncle, I caught the tail end of Ginger Snaps II, thus reminding me of my other celebrity crush, Tatiana Maslany. Can't believe I forgot her...but oh well. So, therefore, my all-time celebrity crushes list includes Maslany, Allison Mack, Lalaine, and Christina Ricci. Woo, and I always prided myself in not liking celebrities...oh well, nobody's perfect, lol...

But that brings me to the rest of my day.

Well, morning time = draft, so I woke up relatively early for that. However, I didn't end up going to sleep as I thought I would do. Instead, it was another 6+ episodes of smallville. Woo! I wasted most of my day!

Anyways, around 4 my uncle came to pick me up to go to dinner, except I haven't showered yet. So, I cleaned up and left. Why this is important, you ask? It just further shows how much I wasted my morning, I guess...

So we ended up going to Lolita's, this new mexican place downtown westend, the good & expensive kind of mexican place, and the food was rather tasty. Pulled brisket taquitos, wild mushroom quesadillas, gourmet tacos...yum yum. However, I was quite full after all that...so, we drove around a bit, my uncle found some restaurant he was searching for (for next time, Coast, on Hamilton, south of Davie), then we had dessert in Trafalgar/Sweet Obsession, w16, I think...lemon mousse cake and verdana (sp?) mint tea. Exceptionally full at this point.

So we go home, uncle stays for a bit, watch end of ginger snaps 2, he leaves, reuben phones me up (or vice versa, I think), then we go to the river club to practice hapkido & workout. Hilarity ensued....did I say hilarity? I really meant awesomeness, 'cause practice is needed on my part, only a week to go...then a bit of weight training etc, rather nice since I havent gone to an actual gym in about a year...plus, the RFR discussion was quite awesome as well, haha...

Anyways, I got home and wasted over an hour waiting for my sister to get outta the bathroom, which she's been out of for at least the past 15 mins, haha...stupid internet sucking all my time etc...

Soooo...yeah. That post wasn't terribly exciting, now was it...

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Woo!

RFR is awesome!

12:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home