Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Good, but really not...

Well, I just got handed back my econ assignment, the one I pulled an allnighter on...

When I got it, I just felt horrible. I mean, I felt really REALLY bad...

I didn't deserve this mark...once I saw it, I couldn't stop thinking, "no... no... noooo, this can't be my mark... I don't deserve this... no... no... nooo......"

Needless to say, this mark is highly discouraging towards any further study for my midterm, but I shall force myself to anyways...this mark I got is not representative of my knowledge in the course, at all...

The point of all this?? No matter what my effort is, I shall continue to have marks I do not deserve.

This sucks...I'm sure when people see my mark, they'll all hate me for it...

--> As told through the mind of a reintroverted extrovert. At least, here at ubc, anyways...

[edit, 2 hrs later - And now I just spent 2+ hours surfing the net, mainly on hapkido. Instead of studying. For my midterm. Tomorrow. That I'm completely lost on. Great...just great.]

[edit, almost 5 hrs later - Well, I ended up studying for a good 3 hours...however, the last hour was very inefficient since I was starving...so, I decided to eat, but since I was so freakin' hungry I ate my entire big honkin' "lunch" my mom packed. Then I was very full. Emphasis on VERY. So, after eating, it was about 6, I realized that I wasn't going to be able to get any work done anyways, so I decided to go on the comp. Again. And now I've fiddled w/ my hockey pool for nearly an hour now. Way to go, me...]

2 Comments:

Blogger McAnerbot said...

By the way. You know, I have some friends who got Tom Welling's signature today. He was actually ON HAND for some filming of Smallville at UBC today

:P

10:40 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Seriously?! Dang, that would've been nice...

[Although, tom welling no big deal...now, if it were Allison Mack, THEN I'd be pissed]

3:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home