Monday, October 24, 2005

Not good...

I just might possibly be the dumbest guy I know...

I mean, w/ two of the biggest midterms comming up, I should've been studying like crazy, esp. for Microeconomics which I've slacked off WAY too much for a subject I haven't taken yet...

Sunday was supposed to be the crazy Accounting study day. Instead, I play Heroes V beta for a bit (understandable, but still), I watch non-canucks hockey along with Iron Chef and other shows, I surf the internet (ebaum etc), and to top it all off, I FREAKIN' WATCHED 14 EPISODS OF SMALLVILLE!!! Sunday night, stayed up 'til 3, no 4...(could've been 5). Point is, horrible allocation of my precious time.

Today, I was going to hunker down and do last years midterm in accounting. It was supposed to be from 4-6. Instead, I decided to go check webct and my e-mail. This of course makes me end up playing 'til 5:30. Stupid, stupid me. So I decide to cut my losses and go to Kwantlen to at least feel good for a bit. Then, I went off to Hapkido, which was good, and it made me feel great. However, when I got home, instead of quick shower then study, I end up watching more tv...much more tv...so, I decide to cut my losses once again and go on the comp, screw around w/ my hockey pool, etc etc...

[Hmmm, I don't know if "cutting my losses" really applies in this situation...chalk it up to lack of sleep combined w/ midterm jitters]

Anyways, at least some good came out of this...I just finished printing the past few midterms for my Econ course (actually it's Managerial Economics, but whatever). Hopefully tomorrow won't be a complete waste of my time as well...it shall be the day of Econ in the bowels of Koerner Library, because David Lam is the crappiest library ever...stupid 50 decibal group studies and dank computers...

Heh, my sister's off at 9:30am tomorrow, and I don't start 'til 10...meaning, I'll probably drive to UBC and drop off the car to my sis after she's done class. Sweet, I gets ta sleep in 'til later now...

So, as it turns out, I just spent the past 15 mins blogging, yet another complete waste of time. And now I'm tired. And I need my sleep. And I should get as much sleep as humanly possible. Meaning, no more attempts at last years acct midterm...oh well...

I swear, if the past in any indication of my midterm marks, there's a good chance that I'll fluke out and end up with better than decent marks. Yeah, that pisses me off too, I don't deserve it. However, it could always be another Tax...slacked off like crazy the first month+, then failed the test. FAILED. I DON'T FREAKIN' FAIL!!!

But that's a rant of a different colour...

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

man your procrastinating ways sound worse than mine. I have 2 midterms in the next 3 days but I've actually studied a bit so that I don't feel totally ripped off when I do miserably on my exams.

Cheers to procrastination.

12:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home