Sunday, April 03, 2005

Complacency

Today has been an excercise in complacency...

Last night I was getting all psyched up because for the first time in a while I'd have time to go to the gym and swim...however, as it usually seems to do these days, this morning I forgoed my working out for playing a couple hours of CivIII, just because I was too freakin' lazy to get up and do it...

And what do I do for the rest of the day? Gourge myself on junk food, not the least of which that slice of cheesecake (my 4th in 5 days), as well as other miscellaneous unhealthy foodstuffs...I should probably note that my gravy intake today was probably somewhere near a litre...

Anyways, aside from my lack of proper dietary habits, today I have been firmly planted in front of the boob tube, with the watchings of two NBA games, 3hr ahead Simpsons, Iron Chef America, as well as an assortment of other less than memorable shows...

Oh yes, and I also watched Ginger Snaps II for probably the 4th or 5th time, and once again I failed to watch the first part...except in the other times I've seen it, I've missed half an hour, and today I only missed around 15 mins, so I caught a bit of what I've never seen before...but why am I rambling on about this movie?? Because I freakin' LOVED it! I don't even understand why I loved it so much, but I just thought this movie was awesome...my guess would be the two female "protagonists", I'm assuming their characters really struck a chord with me...

Anyways, I'm supposed to do a paper for Engl. and Phil. this weekend...of course, I have not yet done so (at 11:09pm sunday night)...it's a good thing that my engl. paper has been postponed 'til next week, very awesome...The problem I'm having right now is that my Phil paper is only 1000 words long, and due on tuesday, so I'm finding it hard to seize the motivation to start on it...but enough whining...

Bah, who am I kidding...whine, whine, whine...

Along with this whining, I'm freakin' TIRED!!! I guess my lack of doing anything today really brought down my energy level...and then there was the daylight savings, which really threw me off, with the being sunny at 8pm! And the stupid telus not updating their time 'til nighttime...

And plus with the friends wanting to rollerblade tomorrow but me having night classes, and with the serious sam freezing up my comp and what not, and the stupid me forgetting to patch the darned game...

And now I'm off to play some serious sam, hopefully my sis don't be too angry w/ my taking of the comp, heh...screw homework! for now... [heh, rushing at the end here!]

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home