Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Best Outta Shape In My Life pt.2

Well, first things first, running on an iced-over minoru track is frickin awesome! Not only that, but I actually surprised myself as to how long I was able to run! 1600 meters without stopping, baby! SCHAWING!!! Not only that, but even with all the coldness, I wasn't terribly athesmatic tonight! Hooray for everything! And having it all iced over was quite fun, I must say...every other step my foot started to slip! Thankfully, I didn't end up falling on my face or anything, although there were a few times when I caught myself, haha...

Man, I'm so glad I decided to go running with Mohsin today...I was with Shar and Mohsin; one ride meant quick homeness, the other meant torture on my lungs...and after a much rushed mental debate, I ended up going with Mohsin...a choice I do not regret in the least! Haha...anyways, here's the fleshed-out version of how the evening went...[probably long and boring to all who weren't there, and to many who were, haha...]

When Mohsin and I got to the track, we realized that it was hella windy, and that our running shoes did nothing to grip the icy snow...but more importantly, we realized that we were the first ones there, and were all alone, haha...however, after little deliberation, we decided to start running anyways...we ran our first lap, and still nobody showed up...we ran our second lap, and nobody showed up...in the third, Goon finally arrived and joined us. However, he then started to hot-dog around with his "oh, look at me, I'm so fit!" attitude, lol...because of this, I started egging him on, telling him to do that funny backwards-running spinning-ballerina thing he did before, and much to me and Mohsin's chagrin, he actually started doing it! On the frickin ice! Hahaha! But anyways, after the fourth lap, Mohsin and I realized that we couldn't go on any longer and decided to walk it off...Goon continued on and I think lapped us a few times, lol...anyways, after a few more one-lap runs, Andrew and friends finally decided to show up, hahaha...Andrew, Kyle, and Jamieson then started to run, but Mohsin and I just didn't have it in us to start up with them...however, once they were on the other side of the track, Mohsin, Goon, and I decided to run a lap also, which meant we didn't see them for a while...then, as Mohsin and then myself stopped, Goon continued to fly by everyone, and continued to hot-dog around, haha...anyways, after a bit, we all ended up at the clock-post thing and finally decided to run together...well, it kinda went off into pairs, but together nonetheless...Jamieson and I ran together, forgot who the other pairs were...anyways, after that lap, we all just started walking together, and awesomeness eminated from all around us...that, or B.O., but whatever..."Metallica likes to casually whack it!" haha...anyways, just hanging out with the guys was the perfect way to top off an awesome evening...one of the best nights I've had in a while! Well, maybe last week's running, but whatever...hahaha!

When I finally got home, I realized that my nipples must've froze over...how do I know this? Because when they thawed out at home, they HURT LIKE A BITCH! Haha...I always seem to wear unwarm clothes whenever I run, lol...anyways, to get away from all this frozen nipple business, nothing beats a steaming bowl of lugao...lugao being congee for all you non-flips, or rice porridge for all you ignorant white honkeys, haha...better than chicken soup, I tells ya! Well, maybe a tie, depending on my mood, lol...

Anyways, that's enough of this running nonsense, I'm gonna touch upon the many other aspects of my life now! And go into egregious detail! But I kid...I'll try not to ramble on for much longer!

Well, life without infatuation is really coming along quite nicely, and I'm seeing that I have many options open to me at the moment...a fairly nice feeling, I must say! But who could these girls be, you ask? Tsk tsk tsk, that's for me to know and for you to find out...in person! Heh...well, to plug a number on all this, there's 3-4 at the moment that I find as major prospects; this meaning that if I so deem them worthy enough to ask out, there would be a good chance that they'd agree...but still you wonder who these girls are?? Fine, here's a hint: they're all shorter than I am! That kinda narrows the field a bit, eh? Lol...well, maybe I'm living in a fantasy world, but it's better than the infatuation fantasy of the previous few months...

But enough about my seemingly-complicated-but-really-not love life...

Hmmm, what else to talk about...gots my books, found my old MacroEcon book after a terrible amount of searching through boxes in the garage/my room...movers brought our new dining table, leather swivel chair, and cabinet today...didn't do jack in terms of schoolwork...went to eat with Shar and Angela today: went to Angela's place for a bit and saw Envy (man, she's like 3x the size as last I've saw, and now she's all uber-friendly, which is awesome! Man, now I wanna have a pet...), then we went to the mall, shopped a bit, then to McDonalds (mayonnaise and ketchup is actually quite good! tangy mayonnaise, mmmm...) ...got back to school, hung out with Kris at the chill spot while most everyone else went to the comp lab...Kris made a frickin fort outta backpacks! That's frickin hilarious! Then Angela got back from the comp lab, and Rob got outta class (while Shar & Moe went to class), and we had a field day yukking it up due to the hilarity that Kris always brings to the group...haha, Angela kept flinging these little rolled-up paper balls at Kris, and the Reaction that he finally gave was hilarious! "Well you know what? That's it, I've had enough!" *crumples/rips a paper into three pieces, throws each crumpled piece at us in one chuck!* Haha, you guys should've seen it! Kris as south, Angie as north, Rob as east, Me as west, and he threw the papers at each of us at the same time! HAHAHA! Well, I guess you just had to be there...anyways, Rob and Angie left to take the bus, leaving Kris and I to do work / horse around...Mohsin came for the break and talked to us for a bit, and shortly after that Kris left himself, leaving me alone to get some reading done...Shar then came and we talked for a bit, her being in Psych we talked about hypnosis and stuff and that was hilarious..."I can't catch the squirrel!" Lol, awesome! Anyways, she got off at quarter to ten, me staying 'til ten 'cause she was giving me a ride...however, once we got to the main floor we saw Mohsin, and as we started talking, we figured out that he was to go running tonight...he asked if I wanted to come too, and you know the rest...

Now that I think about it, I had a pretty nice day today! Wait, pretty nice? It was frickin awesome!!! And you know what?? I'm awesome! SCHAWING!!! Hooray for everything!!! Haha...

Man, my frickin neck is all stiff and junk, and my lower abdomen hurts like hell now...well worth the pain though...and hmmm, I seem to have sufficiently blogged my guts out...not to mention that it's frickin 2am, haha...therefore, I'm off to bed!

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

[Edit: Holy crap, this has gotta be one of my longest posts ever! Or at least the longest paragraphs ever, haha...I say it's to make up for the freakin' ass short posts I had earlier this week, lol...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home