Thursday, April 05, 2007

Heroes

I need to play more videogames. Or, rather, more video GAME. Heroes V to be exact.

WHY, do you ask?? Because there's going to be ANOTHER expansion, which looks AMAZING, and not only have I not played the 1st expansion [which looks ridiculously awesome as well], I have yet to even complete the campaigns on the original game! Goodness...

Therefore, these are my game-playing goals:

1) Finish original campaigns before finals (shouldn't take that much time...)

2) Purchase Hammers of Fate in May, finish this by the end of the summer

3) Purchase Tribes of the East in Fall, finish this by ...??

***

Of course, I say this now, but who knows if I'll actually end up doing this. I kinda hope that something better than Heroes comes along.

[Read: "someone"]

But at the moment, GOT THE HEROES FEVER ON AGAIN! WOOO!!

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

Hammers of fate was not that good. I didn't play it, but the reviews say it all. I probably won't buy another heroes game until heroes 6 comes out, whenever the hell that is.

9:35 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

I don't know man, I don't put that much trust into reviews. I mean, a bunch of reviewers lambasted Heroes V, and I thought it was great.

From what I've gleaned, Hammers of Fate is a "more of the same" kind of expansion. Good enough for me! Plus, new faction looks cool to play...

Oh, and yeah, instead of reviews, I check out the forum's reaction after playing. If a large number are all "well that kinda sucked", or "I was expecting something better", then yeah. From what I've read, it's worth the $30, or whatever it costs.

1:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home