Sunday, April 01, 2007

A Little Less Emo, A Little More Praise

I should stop listening/covering emo-ish songs. They're just depressing, on like some deep psychological level.

Today, it was all praise music. I think that was the first time I actually sang in church in, like... FOREVER.

Speaking of forever, after spending about 3 hrs playing a whole bunch of praise music in my empty apartment, I finally realized I might actually sound decent enough to put on youtube, and did a cover of Forever. Although, I don't know if it's technically called a cover, lol... but yeah, anyways, the fact that I was playing 3 hrs practically nonstop of music kinda hindered the quality a bit. And thus no youtube. But man, I'm so gonna be doing that every week now. So ridiculously awesome.

So yeah, after that, it was, like almost 8... so, to work I went...

Work was good, then it sucked, then it was just plain meh. I'm gonna quit soon enough... I mean, assuming I'm not fired in the meantime... heheh...

I laugh, but I'm kinda worried I'll have to borrow money for May. But no matter, I would've still had to borrow for the completely idiotic $600 co-op fee. Stupid co-op, haha...

Anyways, it's like, kinda late. I hesitate to write this down, as I'm assuming she'll eventually read this blog, but talking to girl online, very cool. Hopefully, classified as potential, yes...?

You know what, screw this potential crap. It's just another excuse to be unmotivated. I find her attractive. I'm going to ask her out.

...eventually.

Until next time, I guess...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say go for it. =)

ps: "they" are an idiot. hahaha.

7:37 p.m.  
Blogger D I A said...

dooooooooooooooooo it!

9:35 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Don't be a Reuben, Justin, listen to the ladies above.

11:36 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

I don't know Reuben, apparently you disapprove of her. Albeit kind of indirectly, heh...

But yeah, kinda ticked me off when you insulted her indirectly.

1:28 a.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Doesn't matter what I think, I'm not the one who wants to ask her out.

And I'm sorry I indirectly insulted this girl who I don't remember etc.

4:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home