Monday, March 26, 2007

Passing out

Storm the Wall = AWESOME.

Although I almost passed out after doing the 9 lengths. I finished as I predicted, in 8th place (out of 9). Oh well.

I'm in class now, but I still feel like throwing up. My nose is stuffed, I've got a fever, am incredibly fatigued... ingested water again.

...INHALED. Dammit...

I need rest. Ended up w/ only 3 hrs of sleep. I wasn't very tired though. Stupid chui and his "oh you have to eat something". I had a burrito. BAD IDEA. Feeling iffy before the race. Started getting better right before I raced, but I think I would've been better off w/o food. Oh well.

Next year, should I join, it's gonna be 3 months of hardcore training.

***

I want to have some sort of post-wall dinner thing. I'm working thursday, and am busy wed. Friday also out. Saturday working (sorry Kris!). Wait... oh yeah, my point is, DOES ANYONE WANT TO DO SOMETHING TUESDAY NIGHT??

That would be cool.

***

Edit - Wow, I just answered something in class. And it was exactly the answer he wanted. I NEVER say anything in class.

Perhaps I should get overly fatigued to the point of almost passing out more often...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

I didn't see this post until after I commented on the previous post.

Refer to it for STW commentary.

2:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home