Tuesday, April 17, 2007

7:27

So here I am, it's 7:27pm, project not done, watching the game on streaming cbc.

Ohlund scored, awe...GAHH STUPID DALLAS! Just scored...

I'm in the sub right now, just bought myself some pizza, and I've gotta say, mighty delicious... WAY better than the crap I had last time I bought pizza there... pie r 2...

Also, because I'm streaming the game (and thus, has that internet lag), and because I am in such close proximity to either the Galley or the Pit Pub (can't tell which), when Vancouver scored, I was able to hear the ruckus a good

Hmm... unruliness... that could only mean... wait for it... ...

...LINDEN SCORES!!! VANCOUVER IS AHEAD AGAIN, 2-1! Awesomeness!

Hahaha, way to ruin the excitement...

WHOA, WTF, Dallas goal?! ...

...WHOA WAY TO GO MITCHELL!! But jeez, that was right on the line... my goodness...

So friggin' intense in the past 5 minutes! It kinda ruined my groggy emo post I had all lined up... you know the kind, oh I didn't do my work again, oh boo who me, yadda yadda...

But now, alls I can say is... GO CANUCKS GO!! Only a few minutes to go...

...one minute left...

I just heard some ruckusness... uh oh, doesn't sound good... crap missed the empty net... oh man oh man oh man... GREAT SAVE LUONGO!!! Holy crap... INTENSE... oh man, more unruliness I'm hearing... oh man oh man... stupid lag... 22 seconds left... C'MON... AWWW, Daniel just missed the empty net, icing... more unruliness... OHH MAN, WHAT'S GOING ON... 5... 4... 1... YEAH GO CANUCKS GO!! SWEPT THE DALLAS GAMES!!! Jeez that's soo awesome... MAN, that was awesome!

Holy crap you guys, that was amazing... ... but, now, what to do? Finish up my project, print it out, hand it in, and go home? Or... watch Detriot kick Calgary's ass? Plus, Bertuzzi in as a wing or not tonight? I don't know... perhaps I'll go check...

Enough blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home