Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Yup

I've been wasting my time, as explained per my last post. Here's a couple vids I watched.



As per Jake's blog. Hahaha...



MORE CORKY AND THE JUICE PIGS!!! Yeah! Classic, called REMember... nothing like a little awesome parody!

Now if I could only find a vid of my... (dubadubadubadubaDUB) WINNEBAGO!
[I'm sure none of you got that joke... haha...]



I SO WANNA LEARN HOW TO DO THAT!!! I haven't got a chance to try it out myself. Now, as per the actual video...
Good: Cameo by the WineKone! Sweetness.
Bad: It just gets weird and stupid after the VocalChordBleeder section. Lost me at the gun part. Heheh...

And yeah, those are but a sampling of how I spent the last two hours. At least I spent the time, uh, RELAXING... stupid me and my overused euphemisms... I'm so lazy...

But anyways, here's the gist of how my day will go:
1) SKIP ALL MY CLASSES
2) Go sleep for an hour or two, someplace.
3) Wake up and eat something. Perhaps go out and buy some liquid poison in the form of an expensive energy drink. They seem to perk me up more than the
4) STUDY MY ASS OFF, CRAM LIKE MAD.
5) Proceed to the examination.
6) Start and/or Finish the exam.
7) Cry uncontrollably as I take the bus back to my apartment.
8) Stuff my face.
9) Have a shower.
10) Go to bed.

I just wasted another 10 minutes of my life with this garbage.

Speaking of garbage...



And I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home