Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dang

Went into Richmond to study. Stayed up 'til five, and didn't study half as hard as I wanted to. But DANG that was an awesome hockey game.

Woke up quarter to nine, got a ride to school, was in class by 10 to 10. Except, CLASS WAS CANCELLED. Stupid not knowing things because I was 5 minutes late the class before.

So, here I am, sleepy and with an extra hour and a half of free time. What to do, what to do... sleep sounds nice, or perhaps study for tonight's midterm... or... yeah. YOUTUBE. What a waste of everything.

It's now 11:30. I've got 6 hrs to my exam. I've only studied about 1/4 of the material covered over the past 2+ months. I do believe that I am slightly screwed...

But hey, at least I posted a funny comic last night. Ha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home