Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blogoogle / Exams / HP

So they finally forced me to switch over to the new things. Now everything's messed up. I'm not particularly one for change, at least in this case...

But no matter, this be not my point.

Basically, I'm looking at the SSC, and the final exam times are out. Now, I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse, but all my exams are in the final week. Including one crappy-ass final on the last freaking day! Monday April 30th... can't get any later than that... but yeah, I'm worried that I'll have to go from final exams to co-op job workings in, like, less than 24 hrs. That'd SUCK.

But anyways, my schedule is as follows:

MIS - Saturday, Apr. 21, Noon [[will have to change]]
LAW - Monday, Apr. 23, 7:00pm
ACCT - Tuesday, Apr. 24, 7:00pm
TAX - Wednesday, Apr. 25, 7:00pm
GOVT - Monday, Apr. 30, 8:30am [a.k.a. GBIZ]

So basically, I'm kinda screwed. My accounting 450 exam, which will be my hardest exam, is sandwiched between Tax and Law, which are probably my next two hardest exams. I'll have a bunch of days between my Monday exam, which'll be so crappy horrible that it's not even funny. Saturday exam is going to be changed to God knows when (heheh...); hopefully something earlier, but knowing my luck, I highly doubt it.

But yeah, I learned that having a week or two before my exams, not a very good thing for me. Theoretically, craploads of time to study. In actuality, this couldn't have been further from the truth. But let's just hope that I was uber-depressed at these times, and that I'll be uber-undepressed by April.

Anyways, now that I've thoroughly wasted about half the time I alloted to work on an assignment due in a few hours... ... ...yeah. Hockey pool.

Oh, and speaking of hockey pool, Jamieson/Kyle, looking at the next 4 weeks (i.e., until hockey pool playoffs begin), it's not really that unfair to keep you guys benched. Unfair to others, I mean. The people you're facing are either bottom-feeders, people already in the top 6 (who won't likely drop out), each other, and Reuben. Reuben twice. But I can't forseeably see him going in as anything other than #1, so I'm not worried about giving him 9-0 all the time.

So basically, you guys are benched until futher notice. Too much work for me to do any switching around. If you two still want to participate in the hockey pool, and seriously this time, then e-mail me. Or whatever. But yeah, don't be such assholes. That really pissed me off.

Anyways, that's about all the ranting I should do for today, I'm HELLA busy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

you know, you could've just switched back their players and then disabled their trading capabilities. You know, to ensure that everything remained fair.

2:54 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Switching back players is COMPLICATED. I've got a crapload of assignments, midterms, projects, and co-op job applications to do.

I gave them a chance to change it themselves. They obviously don't care about the hockey pool.

6:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home