Monday, February 20, 2006

"Edit"

I was gonna edit again, but hey, it's a new day, and I'm at school.

Yeah, I stayed up all night. Stats homework was all, yeah easy! Then it was all, yeah, I'm taking too long on these easy questions. Then it was all, holy crap what's going on. And then it was all holy crap it's time to get to school...

But oh well. Heheh.

I ended up drinking a cola at about the last time I edited (or rather, finishing the one I sipped on at around 2/3ish). I liken that to a car, that's running on empty, that is suddenly injected with NOS. That can't be good.

Went to two classes already, still semi-coherent. Which was good, 'cause they were good classes today. Relg was a guest speaker talking about Bonhauffer and the Nazi holocaust and martyrdom and stuff. Incredibly interesting, especially the discussion near the end. Psych was also pretty cool, spent most of the class on one slide, about prejudice and discrimination and blank-isms (i.e. racism), and talked about a whole bunch of examples. Like this one student has a 6' white blue-eyed blonde-haired friend who's last name is Faris (or something like that, sounds like Ferris?), which turns out to be a very common name in the Middle East, and he always seems to be stopped by "random checks" and stuff. Pretty interesting stuff.

I still have a couple more classes to go to, although I am rather hungry (as I've forgone breakfast and morning shower for homework time), and obviously rather tired, as seen in the rambly style of the above paragraph. Actually, come to think of it, I haven't even slept after I went biking, although it seems like ages away by this point. Heh...

I should probably put my head down and rest somewheres in the library, but instead I ramble on on my blog. As per the usual. Well, the usual meaning I'm spending my hour break in front of the computer, that is.

I'd like to get into co-op. That'd be pretty cool. Hopefully find a firm within Richmond, doubly cool. Although when I found out that there's gonna be $800 in co-op fees, I was somewhat dejected. I mean, there goes my first paycheque. Although, apparently the range in pay is $2000 - $3200, avg. of $2261 or something like that, which sounds quite nice. Then again, I'm guessing that's gross, so it'll go down to normal amounts post-taxes.

Speaking of money, I wanna have a job. Preferably something in the $10 range. With nice hours (i.e. no friday night, saturday). So, if any one of yous out there working in some sort of warehouse or factory job finds an opening, gimme a call and what not. Then again, I'm sure you working people wouldn't still be reading my blog at this point.

Which reminds me, it seems that my blog has gone back to This. Heheh...

That's because I'm all rambly and somewhat incoherent at the moment. And falling quickly. Perhaps caffeine and carrot cake wasn't the best 5am breakfast. Mmmm, breakfast, sounds like food. You know what, I think I'm gonna go buy myself a taco. Nature's sandwich. HAHAHA, Mark is hilarious.

Any taco stands around UBC? Preferably, around Angus/Koerner? No? Oh well...

Man, no sleep + hunger is really draining on a person. Heh...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home