Sunday, February 19, 2006

Afternoon

Rode my bike to Andrew's place this afternoon. It was fun. We biked for a bit, caught a bit of the game (stupid Canadians!), and super smashed it up. Although, I haven't ridden in a while, and my legs were all wobbly for a bit. And it was slightly chilly. And I did end up losing my stupid friggin' sunglasses which fell out of my not-zipped-enough pocket, which really ticked me off. Those were relatively expensive. But meh, whatcha gonna do.

But anyways, the biking was frickin' AMAZING. I love biking, it's so nice. Especially in the summer, but even now it's quite awesome. I'm quite exhausted right now, as I haven't exerted much energy over the past couple months, so that was good too. Except I now feel like sitting down and resting instead of doing any necessary things towards my future success. Yeah.

I'm tired and fairly happy. Not bad for 3:30pm. Heheh. Even if skating was cancelled...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home