Friday, April 29, 2005

Argh, Renewed Pressure!

Oh man, I've slacked off so much on this, and now I'm stressing out! And I'm stressing after finals are over to boot! That's just annoying...

I've gotta do this extra application form thingy for UBC to go into Commerce, and I thought it'd be a sinch to do...therefore, I slacked off 'til now...however, there's like tons of things I've gotta do for it, write about my "unique qualities" etc...but worst of all, I need three references! I aint's got no references! That's freakin' me out! So far, all I've come up with are three people from my Church, but I don't know if those guys really count or what...BAH, STRESS STRESS STRESS!!!

Plus, I've gotta do my tax thing, and that's quite the hassle...just another aggrivation to compound my stress!

But at least I finally sent off the evites for NitsFest, I've been slacking on that one for days...oh, and of course there's the awesomeness of the concert tonight! Yeah, mosh away my stressfulness, oh yeah!!!

OH YEAH!!! How could I forget! I'VE GOTS MYSELF A JOB!!! HURRAH FOR ME!!! Oh man, I'm so looking forward to my non-wasteful summer...I'm assuming 'til monday, when the early morning labourings begin, haha...Oh right, I'm working at Oceans fisheries, packing fish and what not, along with Rob and Clinton (although the latter seems to want out of his job, haha...). It's supposedly quite hard, and I do have to go buy some rubber boots, so I'm not so sure how much I can enjoy this thing, but I just don't give a crap! Unwasteful summer, woo hoo!!! And besides, I'm getting over $12/hr here, AWESOMENESS INDEED!!!

Oh yes, awesomeness indeed...but for now, back to my stressors...*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home