Thursday, April 21, 2005

Finally able to get on the comp!!!

Man, I've wanted to get on the comp for the past 2 and a half days! That's just rediculous! First my sister had to study all day, needing the computer because she didn't want to print out her stinkin' answers and what not, and after that my dad hogged the computer, saying he had to "fix" it, which means pile a whole bunch of crappy programs that'll just take up space and memory...no idea how he thinks running 15+ extra programs would make it run faster...

Anyways, enough of this rediculous ranting, I'M DONE MY FINALS!!! YEAHHHH!!!

Well, to tell you guys the truth, I still don't feel terribly enthusiastic about finals ending...yeah, strange, I know...I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'd say it's probably because of my potentially leaving kwantlen, I'll certainly miss it...but then again, I've kinda felt like this the past few years...then again, last year I left BCIT, and the year before that I was still fairly depressed about everything...but whatever, FINALS ARE OVAAA!!!!

So what have I been doing, you ask? Well, wednesday I did nothing but sit around watching tv hoping for my sis to get off, and eat...cooked rack of lamb, kinda (it was fried in a pan...don't ask), so it wasn't terribly boring...however, not wanting to go out on such a nice day did seem fairly depressing to me...which is why I did not hesitate when my sister asked if I wanted to go rollerblading today! Hurrah! We went with David and his friend, to 5 rd cambie park...it was then that we realized that there's not too many places to rollerblade in richmond, at least not compared to stanley park, beaches, etc...but anyways, after about an hour or so, we decided to head to steveston (a la driving), so we walked around there and ate at Pajos, which I must say is quite nice, except for the rediculous amount of fries they give you! You think it's mostly gone, but then there's like half a cone left! Haha...but anyways, around 4-5 we drove my sis to work and I dropped the guys at the bus stop (they live in vancouver). Offered to drive them, since I needed to be in vancouver at 7 anyways, but they wanted to get home and sleep (early exam). So after that, I had a couple hours to kill, so of course I go to Kwantlen, foos it up w/ mohsin and whoever else had the night exam...well, nobody was there, so I sat in the comp for about an hour, on HOMMV forums and sports etc., then as I was walking back to my car, I catch Mohsin and Jined in the parking lot! So I asked if they wanted to foos it up, and they concurred! Haha...with only an hour 'til testing time, we played for a while, until 6:30, then Moe left to "meditate" for the test (whatever that means, heheh...), then after about 5 mins I decided to leave as well...so I get to vancouver, nothing good on the radio, waited for my mom for about 20 mins, come home, shower, eat, wait forever to get on the comp, and here I am!

Dang, that was boring...

Anyways, I'm off to do my resume, hopefully I don't become a bum again and actually WORK, heheh...

Oh yeah!! MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP SOON!!! It's on May 9th, so I'm having my party on the next Sunday, May 15th, at my place, sometime in the afternoon, barbecue (or grilling, whatever)...well, I'll probably send an e-vite fairly soon, so if you don't seem to be getting one, then contact me and start yelling! Haha...

So as I go, I leave you with a quick test thingy I did from Kris' blog, hahaha...





I Am A:
Lawful Good Elf Ranger Cleric


Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.


Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.


Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.


Secondary Class:
Clerics are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.


Deity:
Mielikki is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.


Find out What D&D Character Are You?, courtesy ofNeppyMan (e-mail)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home