Saturday, April 16, 2005

Hmmm...?

Stupid Krystle with the putting ideas into my head! Now tonight at practice I couldn't help but wonder if there was something more when she casually glanced over at me...which, I must admit, isn't normally a bad thing to think, but she's frickin' THIRTEEN!! That's just not right! Soooo bad, especially when I found that she seemed cuter than normal....uggg, I feel so dirty...

But oh well, driving home tonight I heard this amazing song on Praise, "Traveling Light" by Joel Hanson & Sara Groves...just amazing! Took a while to download it, but it was worth the wait...what u say, wrong to download music? I say that downloading christian music is perfectly acceptible, since it's "Spreading the Word of God" and what not...overpriced christian music just seems so wrong to me, cd's shouldn't be more than $5...not to digress or anything...

Oh, and as a reminder to myself...I gotta do my own Musicologial histories, Reuben-style and what not...great idea man! Glad me and Shar helped you with your wanting to document!

Hmmm, now to thing about some new end tags...oh, uh, signatures, or something...whatever online catchphrase fits...

Nitsuuuuuuj, out!
See y'all laters!
End of the Painful Boredom...
Go home. Nothing to see here. Leave.
So you may think that this is the end...well it is!
->(Haha, shades of old berenstein bears cartoon show here! Mama Papa Sister Brother, we appreciate each other! HAHA!!!)

Well then, they all suck...and I seemed to go off on a tangent once again...therefore,

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home