Sunday, February 24, 2008

Odd...

Seems like I've been blowing off many social events lately. I mean, there's the midnight bikeride, the sabbath hiking, and freakin' Jake's birthday just to name a few.

I think I'm turning into a hermit. A hermit with a girlfriend, I guess. Heheh. So that's nice.

Why am I being so antisocial? I've got several theories, beginning with my six courses, but none really fully grasp why I do this.

I mean, it's happened before. Switching elementary schools, ending highschool, ending BCIT, some kwantlen drifting (I don't even remember the last time I spoke to Shar, for example), and now, EVERYONE.

Perhaps I'm griping because I'm afraid I'll lose you guys just like I lost my BCIT friends. I mean, I hung out with them EVERYDAY and now I haven't spoken to them in years. Sad, really...

Or... OR... .....maybe I'm just procrastinating from the copious amounts of homework/studying I was supposed to finish for reading break. I've got 60 more pages of my psyc to finish, along with the accompanying quiz, plus my stupid weekly Phil/Logic homework, along with my frickin' Access project that's not only ridiculously boring but exceedingly difficult due to my lack of interest, and, and.... not to mention, my FREAKIN MIDTERM that I haven't studied for in the least yet.

...

I wanna move out of my place. There's no reason for me to pay top-dollar for thie craphole. Plus, it's so far away from everyone, despite being so close to UBC. ...by everyone, I mean Ruana, naturally. You know, what with my hermitism...

I kinda wanna move to Kerrisdale. Closer to everthing/everyone, nice area, cheaper than Kits, etc etc... I'll see what happens in the summer...

2 Comments:

Blogger Valen said...

as long you're at oac, you'red stuck with us =P esp if you move to kerrisdale. hehe.

5:18 a.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Kerrisdale? That's for retirees and private school students.

11:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home