Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Reply

View Message
HawkFain
Jan 28, 2008 7:47:50 PM
Read
Re: My Thoughts on this whole Harbinger issue
Nitsguy Wrote:
I was thinking about making a post in a forum thread, but the arguments for and against have pretty much been exhausted, and there's no point in restating everything again. Instead, I thought I would state my feelings on this whole issue directly.

But I ran out of space, heheh.

I did post it on my blog, so please, if you'd like to hear my thoughts about all this, check it out.

http://bjnitsuj.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-thoughts-on-this-whole-harbinger.html

Thanks for listening HawkFain, and thanks for the communication with the community, it's very much appreciated.

Justin G. Beaudry
a.k.a. Nitsguy


I agree with the bit about limited being clearly defined; more on this later. But thanks for the message.

Hawk

***

So basically I might have singlehandedly created a PoxNora policy, clarifying what needed to be clarified. Also, keep in mind that HawkFain is basically the #1 community relations guy at PoxNora. That's pretty cool.

Too bad I'm not playing the game anymore. But not because of anything written above, strangely enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home