Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Yeah yeah...

So I've been procrastinating again. Let's just say it's catching up with me.

Or at least it was. First day back from the weekend always seems to be my most productive, apparently. Even if it was suicide prevention day, or whatever it was called.

In other news, I need to learn how to network. I think I'm lacking that other friend, needed to tag-team the CA reps. I'm a little (actually, VERY) shy without, I think.

There's always tomorrow, I guess.

But yeah. In the immortal words of Sam Wong (yes, a guy you've never seen/heard of):

"Whoever hires me, WINS."

...yup.

[p.s. - Oh the irony. Once again, I'm blogging to procrastinate from all the other things I need to be doing. Namely, finishing up my co-op report (due last friday, but I haven't heard anyone complain about my lateness yet...) and preparing for tomorrow's networking event. It feels like I'm in school again, lol.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home