Monday, August 20, 2007

"Camping"

Camping was AWESOME

Although technically it wasn't camping, per se... we ended up staying at my grandpa's condo, sleeping on the floor in our sleeping bags for two nights. Fun fun.

And by "we", I mean myself Ruana and her friend Denise. Not the 6-8 I expected, but fun nevertheless.

I am scrabble KING. Do not deny it. I got 391, nearly broke 400! Awesomeness. I miss playing boardgames.

Went to Katherine lake, got there and it was starting to rain, and then 5 mins later MONSOON! So we stayed under a gazebo and played big 2 until the rain stopped. Then we went swimming for a bit, heheh. [Thanks Ru!]

Pictures on facebook, I commented on one, should be able to find the album if you so desire. It was BEAUTIFUL. Heheh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

only 391? I average around 370 all the time. My highest to date is 502 when playing against my dad (who is pretty good)--was a pretty fortuitous game for me, I would say.

4:34 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Heheh, I guess that makes you a notch above me... so... scrabble, DEITY? perhaps?? heheh....

But yeah, it doesn't annoy me that you're better than me. It annoys me that you don't consider 391 to be a good score. It's like a guy with a 96% average demeaning someone who got 89%. Not cool man.

8:09 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

lol, sorry. 391 is a good score, and if you were playing with 2 other people simultaneously, then it's a very good score. I was being somewhat sarcastic when I insinuated that it wasn't that great.

12:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home