Friday, September 28, 2007

HOLYCRAPMYGOODNESS

I finally completed and submitted my CACEE forms!!! WOOHOO!!!

Sure, they suck like crap, but hopefully the "Diploma of Technology in Financial Management, Professional Accounting Option, with Honours" along with "Appeals Officer at Canada Revenue Agency" catches their collective eyes enough to get me shortlisted for an interview.

To be completely honest, I'm not expecting much.

To those who are utterly confused, I have just applied to several accounting firms. A CACEE Form is a standardized 5-page resume template thing. I pretty much started and finished this within the past 24 hours. HOLYCRAPMYGOODNESS it's over!!!

Time to PAR-TEYYYY!!!

...or, you know, go to work in about an hour. Either/or.

Stupid Rockstar drink making me superincredihypermaligisticly insane...

...I do believe I shall use that word more often in every language. HAHAHA!!!

Unnecessary use of whatever that hahaha thing is called, much?? ...doesn't have quite the ring that it had in my mind. But oh well. I'M DONE MY CACEES!!!

HYPOALLERGENIC!!!


...hypomanic, more likely? Nah, just plain old manic, I believe.

Time for sleep. But I'm superincredihypermaligisticly insane still... perhaps I shall stay up all night and just go straight to work. Perhaps I have to. Haha.

No more blogging.

2 Comments:

Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

3 interviews within the first day. WOOHOO!

...I'll never learn my lesson, heh.

10:30 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Weird request for ya, Justin, but could you remove the link to my blog? I'll explain why later.

Thx.

10:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home