Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Deadline Crunchtime

I haven't been blogging properly all month.

I've only now received a hard deadline to finish my CACEE form (i.e., specialized resume) for the Chartered Accounting firms, deadline 9am friday morning.

My lack of blogging seems to be related to my lack of writing ability. I can't seem to just spew forth crap onto a page like I used to.

I'm sure none of you know what I'm talking about. Let me summarize. Things are due, I haven't done 'em, I've gotta supercram. Except now I've also got a job to go to in the morning. Can't really skip that.

So, basically, same ol' same ol', with DIRE consequences.

...

My blogging kinda sucks now. Life has been, well, ups and downs. That's about enough.

Yup. Can't take anymore from you. Just about enough. ...got me over the edge!

heheh. stupid catchy crappy songs. time for work.

crap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Maybe you're a lot happier and a lot less lonelier, hence you don't feel the need to blog as much.

10:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home