Monday, March 26, 2007

Flowers For Algernon

Flowers for Algernon is the best book EVER.

Those who haven't read it must go now and read it.

...or, for those illiterates out there reading this, you can watch the movie. Assuming that Charly is actually a good adaptation...

I want to write out a couple of excerpts. But I'm tired. Rest assured, though, Flowers for Algernon is definately my favourite book now.

Boooook.... READ IT.

Boooooooooook ...READ IT.

***

STORM THE WALL!!! Craziness... me is swimming, AND lifting myself over the wall. Tender...

I swam today, inbetween eating at Quilon and Country Meadows. All signs points to me ingesting water. I remember reading the sign at watermania, and it said mild fever, flu symptoms. I have those. I should be fine for tomorrow though...

...and by ingesting, I meant inhaling. Funny how I keep mixing those up. Haha...

***

It's 3:30. I've gotta wake up superearly tomorrow, as I am in Richmond at the moment. Like, only 5 hrs of sleep for me again. Oh well.

So yeah, I sleep now.

2 Comments:

Blogger m said...

Flowers for Algernon IS an awesome book :D

8:54 a.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Way to show up at the wall on time, Justin... oh... wait.. ;).

Re: Flowers of Algeron
Before Wikipedia: Gayyy
After Wikipedia: Coooool...

2:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home