Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter

It's been an odd Easter weekend.

I quit my job today. Well, technically yesterday, but seeing as I haven't slept...

Overstuffed.

Drowning in 8 hrs worth of heroes. I went through 2 maps. Heh.

Just as I was about to go to bed, I realized that a co-op job application was due at noon. So no sleep for me. Hopefully I don't crap up this cover letter too...

I kinda wanna take a hiatus from blogging. See if I'm even able to do it.

I don't like going back to Richmond. And yet, here I am, once again.

***

The funny thing about all this is I'm actually feeling not too shabby, but that's so not what's coming across on the blog.

So let's see how long this'll last...

Edit, 11am - Does this count, on the same day?? Whatever... I don't think I'm gonna sleep 'til tonight. Unfortunately, I seem to lack the proper mental function to finish my co-op application. The more I think about it, the more I won't get an interview for this place, even if I do end up doing my application. Stupid everything. But mostly stupid

I want my own place. A place where I can shout/scream/sing at the top of my lungs. I miss that. New house, sound travels. Apartment, is an apartment. No way to be loud unless nobody's home, and once they come back, it's quite the startle. Heheh, I'm starting my no-sleep style of ranting. Stop time.

~~~

Hooray for low-key independent music:

Silian Rail


Found a youtube vid of them covering Come On Eileen (the Save Ferris version), checked out their myspace, and yeah, they're GOOOOOOD.

...okay, well, not really, but I kinda like 'em. Heh. I think I enjoy that amateur-ish sound. I like hearing potential, I guess. I think that's why I like Vroom.

~~~

There are a LOT of bad acoustic covers on youtube. However, I find that it doesn't matter how horrible you sing/play, as long as there's PASSION. If you see someone really into the song, pouring their heart & soul etc, it doesn't matter how bad they play, it's AWESOME.

~~~

HAHAHAHAHA, oh man, I didn't know that was Hellogoodbye! WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?!?!?! lol... parodies...

And other songs sounds like nintendo, der har har..

~~~

And now it's 1pm... still no sleep. But strangely euphoric. Hooray for the internets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home