Wednesday, February 14, 2007

STRESSED!!!

HOLYCRAP THIS IS THE MOST STRESSED I'VE EVER FELT IN MY LIFE.

I just barely, BARELY made the deadline to hand in my job application. Deadline was at NOON, I submitted it at NOON.

YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW STRESSED I WAS THINKING I JUST MISSED THE DEADLINE.

I guess that's what I get for not starting my cover letter etc. until today. BUT MAN THIS WAS INSANE.

So far, it's been too stressful to really think about Valentines and any implications thereof, esp. the fiascos of past v-days. That's good.

Considering I have a midterm at 7, of which I have yet to study for, as well as rushing after this midterm to go to work, which I'm SUPPOSED to start at 8, but will probably have to start sometime after 9 and work 'til 1am... wait, what's my point? Oh yeah, I'M SUPER BUSY.

So yeah, WAY too busy to think about Valentines Day. Perhaps that's a reasonable balance to how rEdiculously stressed I am right now. Perhaps.

-->"So, if you're so busy, why are you blogging?"

BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING RELAXING YOU ASSHOLES.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm

5:44 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

55 points: You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

I was expecting much higher. I guess I'm not as addicted as you think! Whoever you are, Anonymous person.

Oh, also, yesterday was a LONG day. Nothing like a midterm and working 'til 1am to soothe my jangled nerves. Heheh.

9:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home