Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Randomnimity

Yesterday the sickness returned. Went to bed at 8. And 9. And 11. And 2. And 3:30. And woke up at 7:30. Strange thing is, like yesterday, I'm feeling completely okay again. How odd.

I need to catch up on my studies. So far, I haven't read ANYTHING in both MIS and Law classes. MIS is a joke, but Law... you can't just not read the book. That's dangerous. Oh, plus I have to study like mad for Tax, which is my next class coming up in 2 hours, of which I have yet to study for. That is not the class to get behind on...

But enough about schoolings.

I think I enjoy playing the guitar too much. I mean, I'm not even very good at it, nor am I doing anything to really improve my abilities. It's just, find tabs, play song, learn song, repeat. If it sounds good enough, it's good enough. And then I play for hours. Complete and utter waste of time.

On the plus side, I haven't played videogames since the break. And I'm not missing it at all. Although, I would eventually like to finish the campaigns for Heroes V. And, perhaps buy the expansion pack. Eventually.

This has got to be one of the funniest "Word" segments I've seen.

***

It seems that I forgot to publish the post. It's, like, an hour since I stopped typing. Whoops...

...goodness. And another half an hour goes by.

It's pretty much time for class, and I have yet to open my books. WHY DO I NEVER STUDY?!?!

***

Forgot to mention, bought subway today, and actually got something different for once. I got turkey breast, with like actual vegetables, and honey mustard / sweet onion sauce. I daresay that it's even MORE delicious than my usual meatball. And I'm sure like 10x healthier to boot. Heheh.

I'm starting to spend too much money eating out. I needs to start cooking my meals!

***

I wasted too much time on hockey pool again.

Nearly as much as this stupid blog.

I stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home