Monday, January 29, 2007

Sleepy

In class, kind of. Teacher hasn't come back yet, b/c we had early feedback forms.

I'm sleepy right now. I woke up at 7ish and couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up at 7:30, drove to my place (to drop off stuff) at 8:30, guitar'd it up for a few minutes, then bussed to ubc.

I went to be at arournd 2am. Stupid A&E special on knights and armour...

But besides the sleepiness, I'm feelin' fine. Must've been one of those 24hr things. I think it's cause I finished the older of two open salsa jars on saturday, but Charissa disagrees. I have no reason to disagree with the soon-to-be dietitian.

Teacher here now. I type notes not blog.

Edit

Friedman vs. Arrow. Man, I'd be sooo into this class discussion if I wasn't so damn sleepy.

...and, you know, actually read the req'd readings. Stupid me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

"Friedman vs. Arrow. Man"

First thing I thought when I read that was, "They're discussing which superhero is more kickass!? CThat's awesome!"

Then I realized that the space between the period and 'man', it looked like you'd said "Friedman Vs. Arrow.man". But this was not the case and now I am sad.

3:38 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

LOL, hilarious... man. Heheh.

12:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home