Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wasting Away

Stayed another night in Richmond. Waste of my last free Saturday night in the foreseeable future.

Ended up watching Kingdom of Heaven at 10ish. Such a BAD movie. Or, to be more precise, an hour and a half of complete garbage and a two towers-esque siege scene that was half-decent. Not worth having to endure the horror of the actual movie though. I mean, there was quite the lack of character development. But enough of this.

Tomorrow I hope to be more social. Although, I know I should be much more worried about my schoolings.

Emo emo bs bs, stuff I took down.

I'm wasting away. 'Nuff said.

[Edit]

People ask me why I didn't like Little Miss Sunshine.

...okay, nobody's asked me that. I'm pretty sure nobody even knows that I didn't like it. But that's because I try not to talk about it.

Perhaps this isn't the best medium to explain why.

I stop now.

4 Comments:

Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

I prefer "enigmatic soul", but puzzle works.

1:36 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

An Enigmatic sould who's probably made plans with Jamieson to have a "Bad Boys" movie night!!!

3:00 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

You know, I can probably see exactly why you didn't like LMS.

3:07 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

I didn't get your comment Reuben. But I'll assume that you're making an ass of you and me. [lame, I know...]

And Gautam, probably. Had to do with the timing of the movie watching. That's about alls I'm gonna disclose here.

5:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home