Friday, February 17, 2006

Up and Down

This is how my week basically went:

AWESOME, complacent, non-existant, AWESOME, complacent, AWESOME, incredibly slothful, pretty cool, then back to complacent.

All I got done over this time is one friggin' problem set, the easiest one in the class I have the least trouble in. Yup. I'm screwed. Therefore...

Things I Need To Do:
  1. Finish my Stats homework assignment.
  2. Finish and submit my application for Co-op.
  3. Start on my Relg. paper.
  4. Hmmm...

Actually, the rest of the things I have to do are just general studying, and since I don't have midterms next week I feel rather complacent about doing them. These seem to be the most pressing, as the first two are due within a couple days, and the third point being the only paper I have to do all year (plus it'll be interesting).

Whoops, it seems that I have an assignment due in my Managerial Accounting class too, although I'm not too certain when that one's done. Should probably finish up that one too.

Heheh, I kinda feel like pulling an allnighter, just to get myself in the mood to study. Actually, no, that probably won't be possible, as tomorrow I have church, and the day after is early-ish skating, and the day after that is school.

HOLY CRAP THE DAY AFTER THAT IS SCHOOL! What a waste of a week...

Wait, waste is too strong of a word... perhaps, under-utilized? That doesn't sound right either... but the point is, I did not use this week to its full potential. I blame video games. Actually, one game in particular: CivIV.

Now I'm all depressed. Nothing a little CivIV wont fix...

And thus the cycle begins again... Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted-due-to-laziness extrovert.

[Edit, 30 seconds later: What am I doing?? It's BEAUTIFUL outside! I'm gonna take a friggin' walk! Oh right, it's cold...yipes, dilemma...]

[Edit #2: Well, it wasn't cold outside at all! It was nice and cool and breezy, and above all, BEAUTIFUL! Not a cloud in the sky! Funny this is, this was the first time I've walked down the Shell Road trail behind my house since I've moved. Heheh, I really gotta do this more often... Actually, the only reason I came back relatively quickly was that it was afterschool time, and walking with a bunch of adolescents just seems weird. Heheh.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home