Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Good Idea, Bad Idea

Good Idea: Forcing myself to get off the comp and go to bed, even if it's at 2:30am.

Bad Idea: Waking up at 4am to try and watch the game, then falling asleep for 2 hrs, waking up to find that Canada is winning 6-2, then watching enough to see Thornton get a goal, then falling back asleep, then waking up again only to find that Canada has won.

Good Idea: Going to practice with everyone there for the first time and sounding crazy awesome.

Bad Idea: Coming home only to sit around, watch tv, and stuff my face with cinnamon sugar bagel chips and valentines day chocolate.

Good Idea: Having the motivation to get my butt off the couch.

Bad Idea: Getting up only to blog instead of doing work, then checking up on the olympics (we have a gold??), then playing some CivIV.

Hmmm...haven't done that last bad idea yet. Although I know I'm going to. Even if it is a bad idea. Oh well, it's reading break, and I don't have any midterms next week, so it's all good.
Hmmm...I believe I still have one more pair to write about:

Good Idea: Getting to bed by midnight.

Bad Idea: Watching the game while in bed until 2am, thus maintaining my horrible sleep schedule.

Until next time, I guess...

Edit:

Good Idea: Deciding not to watch the game at midnight.

Bad Idea: Deciding instead to continue playing CivIV 'til 4:30am, then fiddling with my hockey pool for another hour.

1 Comments:

Blogger McAnerbot said...

Sleep, so very optional.

10:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home