Sunday, February 12, 2006

Awesome Day

Church in morning, 3hr nap in afternoon, and hangings out in evening. Mostly with the hangings out. AWESOME.

Highlights:

- Skating for the first time in probably 4+ years.
- Hanging out w/ Reuben & Andrew, in general.
- Watching a movie, but spending most of the time talking about (mostly) random stuff.
- Watching Andrew and Tom get into a "fight", more of a brotherly wrestling test of strength and shame. Ended in a draw, but man it was hilariously long! And it was all regular wrestling/shoving etc. up until Andrew started with the facewashing, then Tom started with the bareback slapping, then Andrew got pissed and started doing some kidney punching, etc etc...HILARIOUS! [p.s., it's not like anyone got hurt, nor did they really hate each other, so I found it awesome and hilarious. Yup!]

Great night. I like hanging out, it's quite fun. Now, I must pull a Reuben and study for most of the study break. Heheh. Did I mention it's 4am right now?

Until next time, I guess...

[Edit - This article makes me realize that my generation was the perfect time to grow up, what with the best cartoons ever, the height of the videogame revolution, etc etc. Sweeeeet.]

[Edit 1 - Awesome news, even if I'm a little late in finding it out: EVIL DEAD 4!!!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home