Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stupid Phone

My phone is nearly 4 years old now, and it finally crapped out. Both screens (external/internal)are essentially dead (lights are on, but nobody's home... i.e., no writing/pictures/etc). That means no text for me, stupid everything... SOO ANNOYING because I think I just got like 3 texts that I can't read now... great...

Anyways, I'm finally getting a new phone on Sunday. I'm thinking of getting a dinky phone with a great plan, instead of say an iPhone with a horrible plan, and get the iTouch instead (maybe a DS?). But I don't know. Mohsin got a good plan w/ his iPhone and pirated it out, right? Don't think I'd wanna do that, especially with the whole ethical Accountant thing... no sense losing a career over a hacked iPhone, heh...

But I ramble. Work's basically done, which is nice because it's Charissa's graduation (convocation??) today! So I'm leaving early.

I miss blogging... but some people think it's dumb... and I guess it kinda is, heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home