Thursday, June 19, 2008

JAPAN!!!

Hey guys, very important message: For those who don't know, Mohsin and Robert are leaving for Japan next friday! THAT'S LIKE A WEEK AWAY!! And they'll be gone for two months! GOODNESS!!! So you know what that means....

Party time!!!

...or, rather, lets all get together and do something. Like, say, sushi-time once again?? o.O!?!

Seriously though, lets all go out and have dinner. Rob's with me, and he said (well, implied) that next Wednesday, June 25th would be the best time to all go hang out and eat and what not.

My suggestion is good ol' crappy-quality-but-nobody-cares-because-it's-all-you-can-eat Sui Sha Ya, for old times sake. Or elsewhere. But yeah, lets go hang out for the LAST TIME! ...in two months. Yeah!

[I'm tired and I'm rushed, so sorry for the nonsensical postings. Basically, dinner for Rob and Moe on Wednesday! Everybody come!]

2 Comments:

Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Yeah cancelled.

7:59 a.m.  
Blogger m said...

Hey Justin, thanks for linking to pandora_stands, here's my new blog: http://definedancing.blogspot.com . I'll be writing there from now on.

8:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home