Monday, April 21, 2008

Jeepers Creepers

Where'd you get those peepers?

...


I should focus more on my exam. I fear that I'm going to fail my final. Although, it doesn't help that I need just about a meagre 10% on the final to pass the course, and if I pass the final I'd end up with my desired grade. So yeah, makes me not want to study etc.

p.s. no this isn't just me being a dink again, the teacher rigged the course so that practically everyone coming into the exam has a 90% average. Heheh, yup. So basically, everything now is just gravy...

...

I feel incredibly stupid nowadays, making ridiculous errors that I never would've made before. Simple ones too, like forgetting that #9 faces 3 rd and not Lansdowne. Yeah, I'm an idiot...

...

To bring up an oldie, I seem to have lost "the fear".

I have NOT, however, lost my procrastinationatoriosity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home