Thursday, April 03, 2008

State of shock

The game isn't over yet, there's like 4 mins left in the 2nd, but HOLY CRAP I'm on pins and needles. When Edmonton scored, my heart nearly stopped. I mean, if we lose tonight, WE'RE DONE. And that'll suck immensly. Especially since stupid hole-y Roloson is suddenly playing all sawchuck on our ass... we should've scored several times already... bah....

I'll update this again later.

[later]

HOLY CRAP THEY FINALLY SCORED!!! Only, what, 8 minutes left to salvage the season??? Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man....

[later still]

TWO FRICKIN MINUTES!!! SCORE DAG NABBIT!!!

[even later still]

AWW HENRIK, WTF!?!? SERIOUSLY!!! ..........

[...]

Danged Larashied, why did you have to say it all depressingly...... sounding all choked and .... man...

Canucks... I'm ... ...speechless.

D'oh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

ya know, if this had happened 2 or 3 seasons back, I'd have been quite upset; but given that I wasn't really into this season at all for Vancouver, I am not that disappointed. I've been following washington more than Vancouver anyways. Go Capitals Go!!!

3:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home