Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Realizations, but not so much...

I just realized that I finished the final problem set for my symbolic logic course. Wow.

...considering that it is the most enjoyable class I've had in quite a while, and that I always look forward to writing these problem sets, I'm rather depressed.

... ... ....or maybe I'm depressed because I have to write a psuedo-paper for tomorrow, and
I've got maybe one page out of a bajillion, and I'm supertired, and I'm kinda pissed because once again I'm practically doing a frickin allnighter when I thought I'd never have to do again since I'd never do a paper again which apparently I am doing right now because I'm tired and I want sleep and no I need to finish paper and without oh wait I'm hungry and lacking punctuation and I have to stop blogging...

I wanna sleep...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

And I just realized my fly was down. Wow.

... considering that I thought people were laughing with me, I'm rather depressed.

... or maybe it's because I my word verification can't be turned into something dirty... wtf is a nedni anyway!?

I wanna pee...

9:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home