Sunday, March 30, 2008

Niiiiii...WTF??

Although it has yet to be official, I do believe that I have won my hockey pool! NICE!!!

Of course, there really isn't any tangible prize or winnings and what not, but hey, winning is awesome :)

Edit: WTF?!? This hockey pool is going on for another freaking WEEK. WTF. That's just weak. I thought I freakin' won this thing, but NOOOOO, lets have week 26 really be week 26 AND 27!!! Man that's so annoying... but w/e....

But yeah, hear you me, no matter how tight this frickin' thing is, Ima so agonna win my pool!
...

Speaking of winning, WOO LINDEN!!! Kinda wish I watched the game now... but unfortunately, other things take my time nowadays...

Specifically, FOUR FRICKIN' GROUP PROJECTS ALL CONVERGING OVER THE NEXT THREE DAYS...!!

...but lets not linger on unsavoury subjects. Especially when such awesomeness is so abundant. Heheh. NICE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Remember when I whooped all of you in the hockey pool?

Good times :D.

12:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home