Thursday, April 02, 2009

Uberbattle!!

So, it all comes down to this...

MOFFATTS VS. HANSON!!

Early stuff:





Later stuff (i.e., post-voicecrack):





THE POINT OF THIS THREAD:

Love 'em or hate 'em, you gotta give credit where credit is due. These guys wrote, played, and sung their own music. Highly commendable, especially during the manufactured pop era they were born into.

But seriously now, of the two, which is your favourite?? I'm leanin' towards the Moffatts myself, perhaps because I used to live on Moffatt Rd.?? Haha...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

p.s. - interview today, went well. 23 interviewed for 6 positions though, yiiikes...

p.p.s. - OH YEAH! I forgot why I did this in the first place. I watched the south park episode with the Jonas Brothers and it got me to thinking about the 90's versions, you know, without the hot foam... lol...

Oh, and as a plus, the only Jonas Brothers vid I actually like:



On an interesting note, these guys didn't sell out - they were created. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing (a post for another time perhaps), but just not as "credible" musically as Hanson and the Moffatts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home