Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's just not the same...

Can't believe that Steven Page left BNL... I even more can't believe that I skipped numerous chances to see them in concert, thinking that "oh I can always make the next concert, hopefully it'll fit better in my schedule..." yadda yadda... and now I'll never get to see them, EVER! I mean, I guess they're still together, but Page's vocals >> Ed Robertson's vocals, so it's just not the same...

Well, I guess there's still hope to see 'em together again, at least he's not dead... I still regret not going to see Doug and the Slugs... bah...

Oh well, here's some vintage BNL, highlights at 5:45 (yoko ono interview) and 2:52...



EDIT: Crap, I forgot the first video that made me fall in love with the Barenaked Ladies! Ohhh, the memories...

2 Comments:

Blogger m said...

I wish I saw BNL with Steven Page live too :(. He and Ed had such great musical and comic chemistry.

11:33 a.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxoUzbUJonI

11:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home