Friday, January 02, 2009

Odd...

Work. It's my last day today at Catalyst Paper. As of lunch time, I've had nothing to do. Very odd, considering it sounded like they desperately needed me today. And they insisted that I was to be paid also. Heh. Oh well, easiest hundred bucks I'll ever make. Although it is hard just sitting around trying to look busy... I think I'll miss that... but oh well. I really, REALLY should have made Wednesday my last day. I'm taking their money and I'm bored as heck, and could've gone out somewhere nice. No winter vacation for me this year, again.... But I'm happy with my time at Catalyst. Opened my eyes a bit to my future.

School. I'm taking 6 courses right now. After Tuesday, it should be cut down to 3, possibly 4 if I really like two classes. Ruana says I should just save my money. I'm thinking, damn, this is the last year I'll be at college, I've gotta take as many fun courses while I still can... stupid, 'cause I can just take stuff at Kwantlen at night if I ever feel the need to, and it really is a waste of money... but whatever. I want to take my psych AND phil, dag nabbit!

Anyways, I should try to get back to work. I ask if there's anything left for me to do...

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home