Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Catch-Up

Catch-Up Item #1:
Merry Christmas! Happy holidays! etc! YEAH, ETC!!!

Catch-Up Item #2:
HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS, I'M GOING BALD! I thought I'd have hair until I'm at least 40, preferably 50... gah, whatever. We'll see...

Catch-Up Item #3:
Finishing up my co-op, and I offered to work on Jan. 2nd. I had no plans, so I thought hey, why not make another benji... or wait, Mac-Dee? What's on the Canadian hundred?? But I digress... in hindsight, I think I should have surprised Ruana with a special trip somewhere. Too late now though... dang.....

Catch-Up Item #4:
I don't think I kept this up long enough, it's too freakin' cool not to put up again:



Yeah, this freakin' song was stuck in my head for like WEEKS, and especially during my stupid exam... all I heard when reading my exam was the bla-bla-bla-bla-BLAAAM of the laserbeam guitar... lol.

Catch-Up Item #5:
...dang forgot what this was. Oh well, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home